Before you know it, your junior year will be over and your senior year will begin, and it will be time to select a photographer for senior pictures.
We've prepared this informational guide to help you better prepare for the senior portrait process, and to help you become a wiser consumer. If you follow my tips and suggestions, I guarantee your portrait experience will be the best it can be! It is important to Simply Pleasures Photography that you are ultimately satisfied with the results.
If you take away anything from this letter, let it be this; You have the right to pick the photographer of your choice. Therefore you should look beyond the “contract” photographer to be certain you are getting the type and quality of portraits you as a SENIOR deserve.
The personalized attention and reliable service from Simply Pleasures Photography plays a BIG part in making your senior portraits look great!
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Shannon Bailey Simply Pleasures Photography
7 SUCCESSFUL STEPS TO MAKE YOUR PHOTOS THE BEST! Use this guide as a checklist. These 7 steps will help make your decision easier.
1. Be involved throughout the portrait process.
2. Don’t feel pressured to use the school’s contracted photographer.
3. Visit any studio you are interested in, and look at the portraits they’ve taken. That will help in your decision making.
4. Don’t limit yourself to one location. Ask the photographer if they are willing to travel to other locations
5. Evaluate just what you’ll be getting for your money. Look for a pricing structure that you are comfortable with. Simply Pleasures Photography offers a package that is perfect for your senior.
6. Be thoroughly satisfied with your portraits. If something isn’t what you expected, please ask why.
7. Be creative and have fun! After all, that’s what it is all about!